Setting the Right Rental Price At Florida Management Expert, we know the local market. We have been providing property management services for over 16 years, and our team has a unique understanding of market trends and tenant demands. We can put that experience to work for you.
We find the best residents
- Data-driven rental analysis to match your goals
- Powerful property marketing
- Thoroughly screened applicants
- Minimize eviction rate for residents we place
We focus on long-term occupancy
- We conduct a full walkthrough at move-in
- 24/7 resident access to emergency support
- Our work request system is mobile, simple, and highly efficient
We deliver reliable income
- Get your rent the same month we collect it
- No hidden fees, holdbacks, or reserves
- We Minimize rent delinquency for residents we place
- Powerful insights at your fingertips
We perform first-rate upkeep
- Top-rated, trusted service pros
- Regular, reliable property inspections
- We never mark up parts or labor
- Our scale and established local vendor networks save you money on labor and materials
We invest in your success
- Our team has bought, renovated, managed, and sold thousands of homes in the areas we serve
- We partner with you to plan for the future, increase your earnings, and grow your portfolio
We specialized in your peace of mind
Expand your income portfolio with an investment property
If you’re interested in expanding your income portfolio, you should seriously consider purchasing an investment property in Central Florida. Thanks to the beckoning lure of sunshine, beaches and the magic of Disney and myriad other attractions, Central Florida offers a virtual treasure trove of outstanding real estate investment opportunities that has attracted buyers from all over the world who want to own a piece of the Sunshine State.
Why not you?
With the buy and hold principal, you purchase a property and place the property for rent while the property appreciates. And Central Florida real estate continues to appreciate faster than the national norm because it’s not only a super place to visit but it’s a great environment to live in.
Where do we start?
Currently, in our market, Real Estate Owned (REO) and bank owned foreclosures are exceptional starting points. Both offer exceptional values and make for good investments.
Think you might be ready to invest in real estate? Reach out to one of our investment property specialists and let them navigate you through the process. We think you’ll enjoy the ride.
Areas We Serve
Although a vast majority of our clientele is domestic, we also have a significant international client base, as well. Our reach is global. We have considerable experience and expertise working with customers from many countries around the world who are taking advantage of the many outstanding real estate investment opportunities Central Florida has to offer.